Sonicsalute, run by Mikkel Nielsen store as little information about it’s customers as possible. For both simplicity and security, only basic information is stored on servers/computers used by Sonicsalute. Sensitive financial data such as credit card numbers is never seen or stored by Sonicsalute. It is instead directly and securely passed on to well established third-party payment processors.
Customer Data Collected and Stored By Sonicsalute:
• Name (First & Last)
• Company Name (Optional – If Applicable)
• Email address
• Billing address
• IP Address
• EU VAT number (Optional – If Applicable)
Why We Collect and Store This Data ?
This data is necessary to facilitate the purchase and delivery of Sonicsalute libraries. It is also stored to conform with GDPR and Danish tax law.
How we use your information
We only use the collected information for the following purposes:
• Contacting you in response to a specific order, query or feedback.
• General administrative and business purposes
• Monitoring Site performance;
• Improving our Site and services to you;
• Internal administration; and
• Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
Third Parties That May Receive Customer Data
◦ Payment Processing
▪ Data Disclosed By Sonicsalute
◦ Name (First & Last)
◦ Company Name (Optional – If Applicable)
◦ Email address
◦ Billing address
Your rights in relation to your information
• to access your information and to receive information about its use
• to have your information corrected
• to have your information deleted
• to restrict the use of your information
• to receive your information in a portable format
• to object to the use of your information
• to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
This website may contain links to other sites. Sonicsalute are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites, or the content. Underlined words and phrases are click-through links or hyperlinks to pages and websites.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control by using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data and only granting access to your information where necessary.
International transfer of information
Sonicsalute is based in Denmark and maintains servers in the US and Europe for sending emails, website hosting, and storing and delivering files, this means that any information collected by Sonicsalute will be held outside of the European Economic Area. By voluntarily providing information to us when using this website, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us. When we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
Sonicsalute, Mikkel Nielsen
VAT NO. 28395167
Gurrevej 6 a