The following applies to single user license agreement. For multiuser license agreement, please contact sonicsalute(at)gmail(dot)com
Sounds offered by Sonic Salute are offered under license.
This license agreement (this “agreement”) is made between
Sonic Salute (as “licensor” or “Sonic Salute”) and You (as “licensee” or “You”).
By downloading any of the Sonic Salute Sounds effects library sounds offered on the Site Sonicsalute.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement.
If you as the licensee, do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must discontinue use of the sound effects, and cease the download of any
sounds or libraries offered by Sonic Salute.
1. Grant of License
In consideration for the Purchase of the libraries from the Site, licensor grants you a non-exclusive royalty free license to
use the sounds in the libraries which you download from the Sonic Salute website anywhere in the world for the remaining of the life of copyright on the terms set out in this license agreement.
2. Rights Granted
The license granted in this agreement allows you to:
1. Use, Rerecord and Duplicate the Recordings (as part of your product/production) within different or various works or projects.
2. Synchronise the Sounds with moving images in respect of any film, television, internet or other media production you are contracted to
provide services to or otherwise involved in project(s).
3. Reproduce the Sounds for the purpose of those Projects.
4. Publicly perform the Sounds in esteem of those Projects.
3. Restrictions on Uses
The license granted in this agreement is personal to you, and limited to
the project and therefore does not permit you to:
1. Claim ownership or authorship of the Sounds represented under this agreement.
2. License or Sell the Sounds contained herein to any other individual or party or to adapt, modify or repackage any sounds
3. Sell the Recordings contained herein outright to any other individual or party. (Although the recordings can be sold as part of your product/production.)
Copyright of the sounds from the Sonic Salute sound effects is owned by licensor and other than the license rights granted in this agreement all rights in the sounds and libraries remain the property of licensor.
You may not assign the sounds to any other party except as necessary for the use of the sounds in a given project.
The license granted under this agreement, and your right to use the sounds will automatically terminate in the event of any breach by you of
the terms of this agreement and you will be required to destroy all copies of the libraries you have produced.
You shall indemnify licensor from, and against any and all claims, demands, suits, awards, damages, suits, injuries, liabilities and
all reasonable expenses, including attorneys fees incurred by licensor with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this
agreement by you.
Sonic Salute shall not be liable for any damages for any loss of business or business profits, business interruption, or any other
pecuniary loss resulting directly or indirectly from the performance of any of the Sonic Salute products.
9. Applicable Law
All contracts made with us are governed by the law of the State of Denmark to the exclusion of the Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Law on the Formation of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.